하이드로켐로고

(주)하이드로켐
HOME 공지사항

고객지원

  • 고객지원
  • 온라인문의
  • 고객지원

    CONTACT US 031-8084-3686

    평일 오전9시 - 오후6시
    토,일,공휴일 휴무

    온라인문의

    Lebanon says effort

    페이지 정보

    profile_image
    작성자 Jerryfed
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 20회   작성일Date 24-10-13 06:36

    본문

    Lebanon says efforts intensify to reach ceasefire in the country
    From CNN’s Mostafa Salem  <a href=https://kra123.at>kra6.gl</a>
    Efforts to achieve a ceasefire in Lebanon have intensified over the past few hours, according to Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Mikati’s office, adding that contact between the United States and France is ongoing to revive a ceasefire proposal between Hezbollah and Israel.
     
    US President Biden and his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron proposed a 21-day ceasefire during the UN General Assembly last month. Israel assassinated Hezbollah’s leader Hassan Nasrallah three days after the proposal and launched intensive attacks on the group, derailing the talks.
     
    Netanyahu publicly rejected a ceasefire ahead of the assassination. Prospects for a truce diminished further after Iran, who backs Hezbollah, fired a barrage of missiles on Israel last week.
    kraken3yvbvzmhytnrnuhsy772i6dfobofu652e27f5hx6y5cpj7rgyd.onion kraken4qzqnoi7ogpzpzwrxk7mw53n5i56loydwiyonu4owxsh4g67yd.onion kraken5af44k24fwzohe6fvqfgxfsee4lgydb3ayzkfhlzqhuwlo33ad.onion
    https://kra-8.at
    “There are contacts taking place between the United States and France…with the aim of reviving the declaration of a ceasefire for a specific period in order to resume the search for political solutions,” Mikati’s office said on X, citing the prime minister.
     
    Mikati said his government is ready to implement the 2006 Security Council Resolution 1701, which called for a permanent ceasefire and end to hostilities between Hezbollah and Israel. The resolution also stipulates that Hezbollah forces must withdraw north of the Litani River in Lebanon, and that only the Lebanese military should hold positions in the border area.
     
    Hezbollah’s top official Naim Qassem said Tuesday that his group backs ceasefire efforts spearheaded by Shia allies inside Lebanon. This was the first time the group publicly endorsed a truce and didn’t condition it on stopping the war in Gaza.
     
     
    <a href=https://krak11.com>kra12.cc</a>
    kra18.at
    https://kra-14.at

    댓글목록

    등록된 댓글이 없습니다.